Wednesday 11 February 2009

Something new...

It started with a feeling. No, it wasn’t a feeling. It was an awakening. He woke something from deep inside me. The second he shook my hand I was changed, I felt it rupture from my head to my toes. I knew then he was set to change my world, to change the person that I was, and the person who I was going to become.

I tried to fight it at first, but after a few months I knew it was useless, I knew I had to give myself up to him mind, body and spirit. Easier said than done, letting go of your sanity. Letting go of everything you know to be true. The first several months passed quite uncomplicated, him being nothing but a whisper and a brief encounter at the back of my mind. Never leaving me however. Even from that first meeting he never actually left my thoughts. But it was later, on our next happening upon ea ch other ,that that slight, quite whisper which I had buried deep in my darkest thoughts then slowly crept down into my body. Deep through my veins, deep in to my loins, deep, and piercing into my heart.

Now hear I stand. My head more congested than it has ever been. My heart, even now, full, pounding and screaming his name. And my hands...my hands covered in blood.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

And then...? :) Hehe. I'll be refreshing to page continuously till there's an update! x

Unknown said...

Great blog!

plz visit us my blog......
http://www.ghostmatters.blogspot.com/
check out mine and let me know what you think!